Blog #2
My experiences with Microsoft Word have been extensive throughout my years as a student. In elementary school, I used it far less than I do presently. In high school, it shifted from Microsoft Word to Google Docs due to the school's use of Google for our main accounts. When I got to FSU, I made the decision to use Microsoft Word, simply because I found it easier to use and I liked that it was saved to my computer rather than a cloud. I have an easier time finding my documents when they are on my hard drive. It's also easier to use offline and while Google Docs has updated their word processing software to allow for this, it's the convenience of using Word that drew me back to Microsoft. The standard from the ISTE Standards for Educators list that seems most important to me is the citizen standard. We live in a world that is ever-changing as a result of the internet and as someone who grew up when the internet was just in its infancy and not ...
Comments
Post a Comment